Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Bought:
What to expect from ‘The Basics’ of Staff Coaching from The Elite Salon Staff Coaching Program.
If you’re new to being the boss or you’re an old boss who has never stepped up to the plate and managed your team then this is the perfect place for you to start.
You’ll learn all the basic fundamentals of communication and positively influencing your team for win win results for all.
How to introduce an idea (so you are heard and actually excite your team)
How to give constructive feedback – you’ll never have to fear ‘conflict’ ever again!
Testing and measuring the results in your salon. We have all heard we should - but how and why?
Your own measuring tools including weekly and monthly stat sheets and detailed instructions on how to use them.
So you know you should be holding staff meetings, everyone tells you their invaluable – but everytime you hold one you end up sounding like a nagging desperado and your team see it as an extra lunch break!
In this chapter discover the How and Why of holding regular staff meetings and how your salon will benefit from them. Understand exactly how sharing your thoughts, your information and your knowledge with your team will make your more money.
You’ll learn the basics of the 3 management R’s: Recognise, Reward, Reprimand. How to set up for your staff meeting, how to be prepared (including a Staff Meeting Template for you to fill out before each staff meeting) and instructions on how to use your template.
Do you know how much money is slipping through your fingers as a result of poor rebooking? Use our copyright ‘Untapped Potential Calculator’ to find out just how much. You and your staff may be shocked!
In this chapter discover how to get more bookings per customer, per year. On average a rebooked client will have 1 ½ times more visits with you per year, imagine what that will do to your bottom line? And rebooking is absolutely FREE!
This priceless module contains the actual words to use to train your staff to get them rebooking every client they see. You don’t have to be a genius, just follow the script and written for you training sessions. Even the handouts with step by step procedures are ready to print for your staff. There are 2 comprehensive training sessions including foolproof easy to follow procedures for you to adopt in your salon.
· How will rebooking work for me
· Rebooking ‘Uptapped Potential Calculator’
· How to introduce the idea of rebooking to your team
· Role playing session ideas
· The 3 easy steps to rebooking and how to do them
· What’s in it for your staff
· Giving feedback on their progress
· Why clients may not rebook
· The ‘tentative’ booking
· Facing resistance
· Team Challenge
· Recapping on rebooking in the future
Do you hear customers complaining about hair and beauty problems they have and your staff simply shake their head then send them home with nothing? Do you feel like they haven’t got the foggiest clue about how to really service their clients yet they cringe every time you mention ‘sales’ to them?
You wish you could jump in there and do it for them – it’s all you can do to hold yourself back, I know! There will be no need for you to do that after taking your team through these 3 training sessions. Just sit back and watch the products fly through the door!
This priceless module contains the actual words to use to train your staff to get them retailing to every client they see. You don’t have to be a genius, just follow the script and written for you training sessions. Even the handouts with step by step procedures are ready to print for your staff. There are 3 comprehensive training sessions including foolproof easy to follow procedures for you to adopt in your salon.
· How to approach ‘retail’ in a 100% different way to ‘sales’
· Get your team wanting to sell!
· Understanding retail is about customer service
· On your feet practice exercises
· Easy to implement 4 step procedure to retail
· 9 pages of inspiring handouts written for your staff
· Giving feedback on their progress
· Fun challenge to implement with ready made score sheets
· Actual lines for your staff to use to build trust with their clients
· Becoming the expert in your field
· Recapping on retail and care standards
· What if your team loses their mojo?
Are you utilising one of the most powerful sales tools in your salon? Do you use your phone to upsell, cross-sell and collect prospective clients details? A phone conversation is more often than not a clients first impression of your business and will help them decide whether or not to give their custom to you. We don’t let our staff turn up to work half dressed so why do we let them answer the phone without being fully trained in how to make sales on it?
Being ‘nice’ is no longer good enough. Up the anti and the profit in your salon!
This priceless module contains the actual words to use to train your staff to get them giving great phone every call they receive. You don’t have to be a genius, just follow the script and written for you training sessions. Even the handouts with step by step procedures are ready to print for your staff. There are 2 comprehensive training sessions including foolproof easy to follow procedures for you to adopt in your salon.
*Bonus with this module. Rachael D’Aguiar guides your team through real live examples of phone conversations with actual salons critiquing them along the way. There’s no better way to train your staff than having Rachael put them through their paces!
· Why giving good phone is so important
· How much you make from simply upselling on the phone
· The cd to play for your team that says it all!
· How to answer the phone like a pro, every time
· How to measure phone conversions
· Fun and challenging Mystery Caller game
· Score sheets for your Mystery Callers to fill in
· Ready to print score sheet for the challenge
· A new client promotion to offer over the phone
staff, salon, coaching, program, basics, running, a, business, module, pdf
brave enough for the truth?
Included in this module all about giving fantastic service, consistently to each client is a detailed Mystery Shopper Challenge. You don’t have to pay an external company several hundred to Mystery Shop you, now you can facilitate it yourself AND make it fun for you team!
This is the perfect measuring stick of your teams key performance indicators. The comprehensive Mystery Shopper Challenge scores them on greeting, communication, upselling, building a relationship, time management, phone skills, professionalism, knowledge, the actual service and much, much more!
This module contains the actual words to use to train your staff to get them giving impeccable and consistent service to every customer who walks in the door. You don’t have to be a genius, just follow the script and written for you training sessions. The thought provoking handouts and care template are ready to print for your staff.
· Introducing 1000 hour care to your team
· Brainstorming ideas and scripts so you can create your Salon’s very own 1000 Hour Care Plan
· 9 suggestions on how to let your clients know you care
· Keeping your service standards high
· Making clients the first priority over everything
· Mystery Shopper Questionnaire’s specifically for a Hair and/or a Beauty salon
· How to play the Mystery Shopper Challenge
There simply aren’t enough hours in the day to achieve everything you know you should. This module from The Elite Salon Staff Coach Program puts in place some all important structures that you’ve always wanted to do but never found the time too – hooray – we’ve done it for you!
· Data collection policy and procedure: why and what you expect from you staff
· Pay Bonus System: a structure to use for staff on an hourly wage + a handout for your staff so they understand it
· Using a job description
· Senior hair stylist job description and expectations
· Senior beauty therapist job description and expectations
· How to set up a weekly budget for your salon
· 4 x Weekly budget templates and how to use them
Is the only time you ever sit down with your staff to blow your top and have a go at them? Does the thought of bringing up their performance send you running from ‘conflict’ in the other direction? Are you so stressed that you’re second guessing whether managing people is actually possible?
Well it is possible and with the right tools it is also very easy. This chapter not only demystifies the management ‘One on One’ but gives you the template with the appropriate key performance indicators (KPI’S) to follow each month. Now you can communicate progress and shortfalls with ease and work towards goals in a productive way. You needn’t be afraid of your staff anymore.
· Accepting responsibility as a manager
· How to stay positive
· Your management style
· When training doesn’t work
· Changing bad behaviour
· When discipline is needed (with example scripts to follow)
· How, why and when to have a One on One
· Setting personal targets
· The One on One template to use for each meeting